Program Base Library
An open source C key file implementation.
- ultra fast B* tree implementation for random lookups
- transaction handling
- sequential access methods
- embedable small footprint, < 35 Kb
- arbitrary size files, up to 4 terrabytes
- arbitrary number of records per file, up to 2 ^^ 48 records
- duplicate keys
- advanced key compression for minimal size B trees
- keylength up to 255 bytes
- regression test frame
pblKfClose close a key file
pblKfCommit commit or rollback changes done during a transaction.
pblKfCreate create a key file with the name specified by path.
pblKfDelete delete the current record of the key file.
pblKfFind find a record in a key file, set the current record
pblKfFlush flush a key file
pblKfGetAbs set current record to a record with an absolute position index
pblKfGetRel set current record to a record with a relative position index
pblKfInit change the number of cache blocks used per open key file
pblKfInsert insert a new record with the given key and data into a key file,
pblKfOpen open an existing key file
pblKfRead read the data of the current record of the file
pblKfRestorePosition restore the position of the current record saved by the last previous call to pblKfSavePositi
Copyright(C) 2003 - 2015 Peter Graf, this software is distributed under the
GNU Lesser General Public License.
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.