Program Base Library
An open source C ISAM file implementation.
- ultra fast B* tree implementation for random lookups
- transaction handling
- sequential access methods
- embedable small footprint, < 75 Kb
- arbitrary size files, up to 4 terrabytes
- arbitrary number of records per file, up to 2 ^^ 48 records
- duplicate keys and unique keys
- advanced key compression for minimal size index files
- keylength up to 255 bytes per index
- keylength up to 1024 per record
- regression test frame
pblIsamClose close an ISAM file
pblIsamCommit commit or rollback changes done during a transaction
pblIsamDelete delete the current record of the ISAM file.
pblIsamFind find a record in an ISAM file, set the current record
pblIsamFlush flush an ISAM file
pblIsamGet get the key and keylen of a record
pblIsamInsert insert a new record with the given keys and data into the isam file,
pblIsamOpen open an ISAM file, creates the file if necessary
pblIsamReadData read the data of the current record
pblIsamReadDatalen read the datalen of the current record
pblIsamReadKey read the key and keylen of the current record
pblIsamSetCompareFunction set an application specific compare function for a key of an ISAM file
pblIsamStartTransaction start a transaction on a set of ISAM files
pblIsamUpdateData update the data of the current record
pblIsamUpdateKey update a key of the current record of the ISAM file
Copyright(C) 2003 - 2015 Peter Graf, this software is distributed under the
GNU Lesser General Public License.
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.